Enjoy Reduced Energy Bills by Opting for External Insulation
Most often people tend to ignore repairs which are seemingly tolerable. As long as it’s not a pain in the neck and hampering your daily routine, we are okay with the deterioration of it. But, this may not be right especially if it’s the matter of External Wall Insulation in Dublin.
Ireland is a country where SEAI Grants scheme is available for the external insulation of walls of your house. So, if you are thinking of delaying your decision to fix up the broken and cracked plaster of your home in Dublin, you are inviting double loss or even more.
External Insulation Dublin is much more rewarding because of a considerable amount of grant available in Dublin. But that’s not all. Few other important benefits of proper External Wall Insulation includes:
- An all new facade with colour and texture of your choice; a more personalized atmosphere is created.
- Offers strength to the building and slowdown deterioration of the property.
- Alleviates the growth of moulds, mildews, termites etc.
- It offers soundproofing and air tightness keeping your interiors dust free and relatively cleaner.
- Most importantly, it can reduce your heating bills up to as high as 35 -40%; and your carbon footprint by cutting CO2 emissions by up to 2.5 tonnes annually.
So, enjoy dual benefits of home restoration with the all new exteriors – monetary support with the grant and reduced energy bills to envy your friends and foes alike!