Renovation plastering can include any of the following:
- Leaks in ceilings (can be covered by insurance). It generally involves taking down damaged section of the ceiling, installing new insulation, and new plasterboard in the area and re skimming section or full ceiling.
- Holes in walls or channels after re wiring
- If wall paper is removed the walls generally have to be re plastered before painting.
- If new windows are installed reveals may need fixing or altering
- Stippled ceilings left smooth and new.
- Re skimming of walls and ceilings.
- All forms of outside patchwork.
- Cracks in ceilings and walls.
- On any old cracked or hollow walls,we can supply scaffolding,strip back old plaster and re-plaster with a finish and features of your choice at a price that wont be beaten
Where NF Plastering excels is in Victorian and Georgian work with awkward curves and features and all lath and plaster repair work.